Thoracoscopic surgery is a representative procedure for minimally invasive surgery in the chest and is the direction of modern thoracic surgery. Compared with traditional thoracotomy, thoracoscopic surgery has the advantages of small trauma, light pain, good curative effect, quick recovery, and incision meeting the beauty requirements. It is very popular among patients and doctors.
Thoracoscopy is mainly divided into two types: VATS: Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery and VAMT: Video-Assisted Mini- Thoractomy. TV-assisted total thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) is a video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery in the strict sense of thoracoscopic surgery. The main operations are performed under non-direct vision, so the operation is difficult, affected by various factors, thoracoscopy In the past 20 years since entering China, (VATS) is still limited to a few large hospitals, and the proportion of VATS applied at home and abroad is relatively low.
The TV-assisted thoracoscopic small incision operation (VAMT) is a small intercostal incision assisted by thoracoscopic surgery. The surgeon can open the intercostal space through a small incision to achieve satisfactory exposure. On the one hand, it is easier to operate under direct vision. Anatomical resection, on the other hand, is more convenient with thoracoscopy, and the requirements of the surgeon (VAMT) are not as good as (VATS) surgery, so it is easier to promote. Due to the direct operation under a small incision, the surgical indications are significantly expanded, and the skilled surgeons of thoracoscopic surgery can even complete a series of innovative and difficult operations. At the same time, they can also make full use of traditional techniques such as thoracotomy and lung resection. Reducing the use of disposable devices and saving a lot of money, TV-assisted thoracoscopic small incision surgery (VAMT) is booming in China.
Precautions for the use of thoracic double joint instruments:
(1) When taking it, the hand is fixed at the two rings of the gripper handle;
(2) It is recommended that only one holding device should be soaked in a container to avoid collision and contamination;
(3) The front end is closed when it is taken out and put back, and the mouth of the container and the area above the liquid surface are not accessible;
(4) The front end of the clamp and the cymbal should always be down, not horizontal, and can not be reversed, so as to prevent the liquid from flowing back to contaminate the holding device;
(5) Put it back immediately after use and open the shaft joint to fully contact the disinfectant;
(6) The remote use should be moved together with the container, and the instrument should not be used only;
(7) When changing dressing, do not use the holding pliers to directly pick up the oil gauze or change the medicine, disinfect the skin, and then use a holding pliers to pick up a pair of tweezers or hemostats;
(8) Containers and sterile holding pliers, sputum should be disinfected regularly, at least once a week. Suspected of contamination, should be replaced immediately, re-sterilized.
#699 East Baiyunyuan Rd, Tonglu, Hangzhou,Zhejiang, China 311500
Tel.: (86) 571-69819958
Fax: (86) 571-69819959