Laparoscopic Trocar is a new surgical technique for examining, diagnosing and treating intraperitoneal diseases by placing instruments into the abdominal cavity through tiny abdominal wounds(without opening the abdomen). It is less traumatic and less intrusive to the patient's body, less painful and faster recovery. Its appearance has changed the history of extensive abdominal incision and surgical exploration of the abdominal cavity that has been used all along, and has challenged traditional surgery.
What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgery compared with traditional open abdominal surgery?
1) Laparoscopic surgery does not require open abdomen, abdominal wall trauma, so postoperative pain is slight, generally do not need pain treatment. Postoperative incision bleeding, infection, the chance of cracking is very small.
2) The time of hospitalization after laparoscopic surgery is significantly shortened. Generally, 2 to 3 days after surgery can be discharged from the hospital and 3 to 5 days can be restored to normal life.
3) Laparoscopic surgery is performed in the body and surgery is performed in a closed state. Therefore, the chance of causing abdominal infection is much smaller than that of open abdominal surgery, and the time for postoperative antibiotics is also shorter. Therefore, the side effects caused by antibiotics are also reduced.
4) The gastrointestinal function of patients after laparoscopic surgery recovered quickly. After the second day of operation, you can resume eating and get out of bed, effectively reducing the amount of postoperative infusion and infusion time. Prevention of postoperative intestinal adhesion, intestinal obstruction and lung infection, deep venous thrombosis, urinary retention and other complications.
5) Laparoscopic surgery after abdominal beauty effect. The abdominal wall incision size is generally 0.5-1 .0 cm, and it is scattered, with 2-4, and the scar is small after healing.
6) Laparoscopic surgery displays the entire operation on the TV screen through an electronic video recording system. The surgical members can observe and discuss the disease and surgical methods at any time.