We supply VATS thoracoscopic instruments with 2 years warranty. We product VATS thoracoscopic instruments many years, we export our products mainly to Europe and America, in which enjoying good reputation. We desire to have a long term business relationship with you.
(1) Product introduction of VATS thoracoscopic instruments
The microscopic incision classification mainly includes commonly used minimally invasive incision instruments (high end). Small incision surgery has the characteristics of small trauma, painful pain, good curative effect, quick recovery, and incision conforming to beauty requirements, and is well received by patients and medical staff. . The instruments are made of medical stainless steel and have strong corrosion resistance to meet the high hardness requirement of this type of instrument. In terms of standards, international standards have been adopted and clinical opinions have been taken into consideration. Most products have been clinically guided and improved several times. Product quality, feel, and fineness have been recognized by many experts.
(2)Product parameter (specification) of VATS thoracoscopic instruments
VATS forceps without rechet
lymph grasping forceps
340mm, jaw width 12mm, without teeth
340mm, jaw width 10mm, without teeth
340mm, jaw width 8mm, without teeth
340mm, jaw width 12mm, with teeth
340mm, jaw width 10mm, with teeth
340mm, jaw width 8mm, with teeth
inverted triangle forceps
minimall incision suction
Curved needle holder
straight needle holder
340mm, jaw width 3.2mm
340mm, jaw width 2.5mm
340mm, jaw width 10mm
340mm, jaw width 5mm
curved dissecting forceps
340mm, height of arc 15mm
340mm, height of arc 20mm
340mm, height of arc 25mm
340mm, right angle 25mm
340mm, right angle 20mm
340mm, right angle 15mm
（2）Product feature and application of VATS thoracoscopic instruments
The use of chest double joint device precautions:
(1) At the time of handling, the hand is fixed at the two rings of the holder grip;
(2) It is advisable to soak only one holding device in one container so as not to collide with each other and cause contamination;
(3) The front end is closed when it is removed and put back, and it is not possible to touch the mouth of the container and the part above the liquid surface;
(4) The front end of the pliers and file should always be downward, not horizontal, and it must not be reversed, so as to avoid contamination of the holding device by liquid return;
(5) Put it back immediately after use, and open the shaft joint so that the disinfectant can be fully exposed;
(6) The remote use must be moved together with the container, and it is not possible to use only the holding device;
We supply 2 years warranty for all products.
2.Could I have some information about your scope of business?
We are manufacturer of medical instruments such like laparoscopic, ENT, hysteroscopy, urology Arthroscopy instruments and so on.
3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
The samples will be ready for delivery in 3-5days. The samples will be sent via international express such as DHL, UPS, TNT, and FEDEX.
+ FIME (Orlando, USA)
Booth: BL51 Date: 17th July ~ 19th July, 2018