Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy is the use of liquid or electromagnetic shock wave generators to launch high-energy shock waves, penetrate the body, focus on the urinary tract stones in the body, release the energy to crushed stones, stone debris naturally discharged, with less pain.
Intracorporeal lithotripsy (IL) refers to the treatment of gravel in the human body using special instruments, including mechanical, electrohydraulic, ultrasound, laser and pneumatic lithotripsy. In the past 20 years, with the improvement of equipment and operation technology in the urological cavity, IL has made considerable progress. Although extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) has become the preferred treatment for upper urinary tract calculi, ESWL is difficult to locate or treat stones and shock wave lithotripsy for lower urinary tract calculi, ureteral incarcerated stones, and massive kidney stones. After the serious Stone Street, IL is still an essential treatment. For more than 10 years, we have used mechanical, hydroelectric, ultrasonic and pneumatic ballistic lithotripters to treat urinary tract stones and have investigated various laser lithotripters abroad. Now with our experience and experience, according to the chronological order of the appearance of various lithotripters, a brief introduction of its principles and applications.
Steps to demonstrate
(1) Kidney and proximal ureteral stones take a supine position.
(2) distal ureteral stones take a prone position.
(3) Bladder stones take a prone or semi-sitting position.
(4) urethral calculi take a semi-sitting position.
(5) Children's patients should be properly fixed after anesthesia and B-ultrasound should be used as far as possible.
2. Positioning. Positive stones with X-ray or B-ultrasound, negative stones with B-positioning.
3. Working potential and number of bombardments. According to the machine's wave source, model, and the stone's location, size, number, composition and other comprehensive decisions. The general voltage is 8~14kV and the number of bombardment is less than 3000 times.
4. Real-time discontinuous use of X-ray or B-ultrasonic monitor to observe the gravel condition.
5. During the operation, the patient's vital signs are monitored, the patient's response is observed, and appropriate treatment is performed in time.
#699 East Baiyunyuan Rd, Tonglu, Hangzhou,Zhejiang, China 311500
Tel.: (86) 571-69819958
Fax: (86) 571-69819959